Corona protection measures
Information for haulage companies, truck drivers and external visitors at Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG
HHLA expressly points out the fact that everyone visiting a HHLA facility must oberserve the recommended hygiene measures of the Robert Koch Institute and the health authorities, as well as official decrees.
This includes in particular:
- Due to an official regulation, persons who have stayed in a country outside the Federal Republic of Germany within the past 14 days are not permitted to enter HHLA's premises and buildings. Exceptions apply, among others, to persons who, for professional reasons, transport goods and merchandise across borders.
- Persons suffering from COVID-19 who have visited an HHLA facility in the past 14 days should immediately inform the employer, the competent health authorities AND also HHLA, giving the following information:
- Which HHLA facility did you visit?
- When did you visit the HHLA facility (date and time)?
- What contacts were there at the HHLA facility?
- HHLA canteens are closed to all external visitors
- With this measure HHLA wants to ensure that as few people as possible meet in a closed room and that the risk of infection with the coronavirus is further minimized.
- The measure applies to the canteens at CTA, CTB, CTT, Unikai, Frucht and St. Annen.
- At CTA, HHLA has created an external supply option. In the truck parking lot in front of the building for manual pre-registration, there is a sales car, where drinks and snacks can be purchased to take away at the usual canteen prices.
- Follow the recommended hygiene measures of the Robert Koch Institute, especially:
- Keep your distance and avoid unnecessary close contact with people
- Avoid larger groups and crowds
- Do not shake hands
- Regular and thorough hand washing with soap
- Coughing and sneezing into the crook of your arm or into paper towels. Dispose these then immediately
- Do not touch the face
- Avoid lifts if possible