Corona protection measures
Information for haulage companies, truck drivers and external visitors at Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG
HHLA expressly points out the fact that everyone visiting a HHLA facility must observe the recommended hygiene measures of the Robert Koch Institute and the health authorities, as well as official decrees.
This includes in particular:
- Persons, who travelled to a risk region defined by Robert Koch Institute, have to follow the statutory requirements concerning quarantine and COVID-19 testing.
- Persons suffering from COVID-19 who have visited an HHLA facility in the past 14 days should immediately inform the employer, the competent health authorities AND also HHLA, giving the following information:
- Which HHLA facility did you visit?
- When did you visit the HHLA facility (date and time)?
- What contacts were there at the HHLA facility?
- HHLA canteens are closed to all external visitors
- With this measure, HHLA wants to ensure that as few people as possible meet in a closed room and that the risk of infection with the coronavirus is further minimized.
- The measure applies to the canteens at CTA, CTB, CTT, Unikai, Frucht and St. Annen.
- At CTA and CTB, HHLA has created external supply options. In the truck parking lots, there is a sales car, where drinks and snacks can be purchased to take away at the usual canteen prices.
- At CTA, CTB, CTT, Unikai and HHLA Frucht- und Kühlzentrum the use of a mask to cover mouth and nose in rooms for registration is obligated. Please follow the signs.
- Follow the recommended hygiene measures of the Robert Koch Institute, especially:
- Keep your distance and avoid unnecessary close contact with people
- Avoid larger groups and crowds
- Do not shake hands
- Regular and thorough hand washing with soap
- Coughing and sneezing into the crook of your arm or into paper towels. Dispose these then immediately
- Do not touch the face
- Avoid lifts if possible